Please see below for the latest changes to Council’s services and facilities.
- Following a NSW Government directive, Council is in the process of closing all of its Holiday Parks until advised otherwise. Permanent residents will be able to remain. ‘Essential travellers’* will be accommodated at Park Beach Holiday Park.
- The Coffs Coast Growers Market is also now temporarily closed. Council staff are helping to connect the growers to other opportunities and we will be promoting ways in which the community can continue to buy local, fresh produce.
- Woolgoolga Waste Transfer Station is now closed until further notice. Residents may, as an immediate alternative, use the England’s Road Waste Management Facility in Coffs Harbour. Please note: For hygiene reasons, cash is currently not accepted as a payment method at the England’s Road Facility. Alternative forms of payment which are available include vouchers for bulky goods and greenwaste, as well as credit card or Eftpos.
We apologise for any inconvenience that these changes may cause and we would like to thank the community for its understanding during this challenging time.
* ‘Essential travel’ is:
- Necessary activities for work purposes
- Essential accommodation while stopping at one location during a current road trip
- Travel on compassionate grounds
- Travel required to return to your place of residence.