All four Coffs Coast Holiday Parks have had significant upgrades to make sure they remain among the top places to stay on the Coffs Coast.
“The holiday parks have a very strong track record of providing quality products and services to the travelling public and these latest additions and refurbishments will ensure that the facilities continue to meet the high expectations of our guests,” said Jason Bailey, Manager Holiday Parks and Reserves. “Council’s holiday parks are fully self-funded and profits are reinvested into community facilities within the Crown Reserve system so it’s important that the business operations remain viable and continue to meet market demands. Being able to offer a wider range of accommodation options and guest facilities means we can continue to offer products that the market expects.”
At BIG4 Park Beach Holiday Park, the upgrades include:
• Five new villas including the Park’s first three-bedroom villa which is ideal for a large family or small families holidaying together;
• Refurbishment of 8 existing villas
• Brand new undercover relaxation area overlooking the pool and playground with indoor and covered outdoor seating for lounging around, sipping on a drink and unwinding while keeping an eye on the kids (opening in September 2018); and
• Refurbished central amenities block, new family bathroom addition and modernised laundry.
At BIG4 Sawtell Holiday Park, the improvements include:
• Three new villas including modern one-bedroom studios, which are ideal for couples;
• Refurbishment of 7 existing villas; and
• Reconstruction of the main entrance road.
At Woolgoolga Beach, there is:
• A new entrance, office and caretaker residence; and
• Upgraded park infrastructure including electrical, water and sewer.
These improvements are Stage 1 of the Woolgoolga Beach Holiday Park long-term redevelopment, which will include removal of the existing reception building to improve and increase the public open space and create a stronger connection between the town centre and the beachside reserve.
At Woolgoolga Lakeside a new, fully-accessible villa has been added which is designed for people with disabilities and their families, or large groups looking for extra space.
All four Parks have recently been awarded Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence Awards, which are based on the reviews and ratings of guests.